On Saturday, 23 August 2014 at 13:19:18 UTC, dlangophile wrote:
On Thursday, 14 August 2014 at 07:51:11 UTC, Alex wrote:
On Thursday, 14 August 2014 at 07:07:59 UTC, Alex wrote:
Invoking stuff is easy. I'd rather reimplement the communication to the dcd server instead to not get such a bottleneck if you're on windows or typing really fast. Executing an entire program for each keystroke is a real unsustainable solution, imho.

https://github.com/Hackerpilot/DCD/blob/master/client.d#L72

Alright. :-)

Actually, someone has turned on the _"Enable Mixin & Template
Mixin Analysis"_ options?
Major drawbacks?

I did - basic stuff which was tested works :-P
https://github.com/aBothe/D_Parser/blob/master/Tests/ResolutionTests.cs#L3151-L3380

Someone has turned _off_ the _"Only indent code lines instead of
rearrange code parts"_?
Major drawbacks?
I haven't implemented any new formatting features since indenting is totally satisfying for me. :-)