I just released a new version of DVM, 0.4.3. The biggest news for this release is that both 32 and 64bit libraries are supported simultaneously. Now DVM will just copy the platform specific directory without messing with the directory structure.

This release fixes a critical bug that made it not possible to install new compilers.

Also building using Dub is supported. I'm going to wait a bit to add to code.dlang.org because Dub head is required.

For pre-compiled binaries and changelog (or below) see: https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/dvm/releases/tag/v0.4.3

For those not familiar with DVM:

DVM allows you to easily download and install D compilers and manage different versions of the compilers.

Version 0.4.3
  New/Changed Features
   * Add support for Dub
* Since issue 23 has been fixed this means that now both 32 and 64bit libraries are supported simultaneously

  Bugs Fixed
   * Fix issue "unexpected redirect for method GET"
   * Issue 23: Leave DMD directory structure as-is

/Jacob Carlborg