On Monday, 8 September 2014 at 08:18:32 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:
On Monday, 8 September 2014 at 08:08:23 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
But that downloaded file is bloatware, because it has to implement functionality, which is not provided by the system. That tiny pe file doesn't download anything, it's completely done by the system.

Yeah…

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/284797/hello-world-in-less-than-20-bytes

My personal best --

At my first job, a customer once made a request for a very simple DOS utility. They did mention that they didn't have much disk space on their machine, so they asked me to try to make the program small. That was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Naturally, I wrote it in asm.
The final executable size was 15 bytes. <g>
The customer loved it.