On Tuesday, 16 September 2014 at 18:26:47 UTC, Justin Whear wrote:
On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 18:00:00 +0000, Meta wrote:

On Tuesday, 16 September 2014 at 00:16:43 UTC, Brian Schott wrote:
Several of my co-workers use Sublime Text and wanted D-Scanner to work
with SublimeLinter, so here it is.

https://github.com/economicmodeling/SublimeLinter-dscanner

Can individual style checks be disabled? That "undocumented public
function" warning is driving me insane.

DScanner reads an ini file from ~/.config/dscanner/dscanner.ini
You can create that file by running `Dscanner --defaultConfig`, then edit
it to disable the checks you're not interested in.

I'm on Windows. Looking at the source, it seems that on Windows DScanner just looks for dscanner.ini in its containing directory. However, creating a dscanner.ini in the same folder as dscaner.exe doesn't seem to work.