On Friday, 19 September 2014 at 17:59:44 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
On Friday, 19 September 2014 at 13:24:53 UTC, IgorStepanov wrote:
What does a troubles with your NotNull implementation you have with old alias this? Do you want to implicit cast from NotNull!(T) to all other NotNull!(B) where B is basetype of T?

Yes, that is what I want, but last time I checked DMD didn't allow me to.

This PR doesn't allow template alias this, however you can iterate all subtypes for you class T (D meta-programming features allow you to do it now) and mixin different alias this declaration for all of this types.