Computation of complex error functions based on Faddeeva function.

I need this functions to compute integrals for new numeric methods in statistics.

On Sunday, 21 September 2014 at 16:14:30 UTC, ponce wrote:
On Sunday, 21 September 2014 at 16:12:08 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko wrote:
Self-contained numeric library that provides an efficient and accurate implementation of complex error functions, along with Dawson, Faddeeva, and Voigt functions.

The error function is used for Gaussian integrals, where should we use the Dawson, Faddeeva, and Voigt functions? Just curious.