On Thursday, 25 September 2014 at 22:02:14 UTC, Piotrek wrote:
I was shocked how smoothly Mono-D works compared to DDT.

Well maybe, but there's a lot of performance improvement required -- just open std.traits and see what lags there are due to its attempts to highlight usages of the currently selected symbol identifier :/

On linux it wasn't one click install though. I had to compile Monodevelop myself to get the plugin working. And to be fair I didn't check DDT for some time now.

Instructions and a precompiled distro-independent bundle are given this time, though!

In short, Mono-D FTW!

Alexander, thanks for your great contribution.

Piotrek

Thanks - and don't forget to file issue reports on github instead of raging silently, please! :-D