On Tuesday, 30 September 2014 at 12:19:05 UTC, Nick Treleaven wrote:
On 23/09/2014 11:20, Nick Treleaven wrote:
Linking phobos.lib is the first time I've got OOM, I use Firefox heavily. phobos.lib is only 10 MB, which is why I thought it odd that
linking uses well over 1 GB.

I'm now building Phobos 'myself' with win32.mak rather than with Digger, and it seems to use under 1 GB (~750 KB). YMMV.

Also I think I was wrong to say just 'linking', it seems to be compiling Phobos as well, so it's understandable why it uses that amount of memory.

I don't think Digger should use much more memory than when building things manually. Can you check what's using up memory when using Digger?