On Tuesday, 7 October 2014 at 08:36:37 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
Am 06.10.2014 23:14, schrieb Nick Sabalausky:
On 10/06/2014 02:15 PM, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
Am 06.10.2014 13:36, schrieb bioinfornatics:
Thanks for your works,

One question, what about makefile support ?

Regards

It's still in need for a volunteer. The implementation itself should be pretty straightforward (by inheriting from the ProjectGenerator class), but I currently have too much higher priority stuff on my table to get that done (plus generally severely limited time due to an accumulation
of work and non-work related things).

I don't suppose there's documentation on the ProjectGenerator class? I was (briefly) looking into subclassing that for a "compiler cmdline args" output that I think would be helpful, but based on a (again, rather brief) glance at and its subclasses I had some trouble grokking
how it worked. I'll have to take a look again though.

That would actually be a nice example generator. I've now added initial documentation to the Generator class.

Thanks I will continue to look "how to add makefile supprt?" after my job time.