there is a new version of Visual D available for download at
It is telling that after such a long time since the last release the
major feature is the update of another project that is just installed
with Visual D, but I think it is pretty important:
* Mago, a debugging engine that integrates into Visual Studio and is
dedicated to support the D programming language, is now capable to debug
Win64 applications aswell!
Other highlights of this release:
* added editor margin to display coverage counters and percentage (see
http://rainers.github.io/visuald/visuald/Coverage.html for an example)
* integration of DParser, the semantic engine that also powers Mono-D,
has been updated to the latest version.
* support for tab/indentation settings set by .editorconfig plugin
* new "Compile & Debug" command for script-like D programs that you
don't want to create a project for.
The full version history can be found here:
Visual D is a Visual Studio extension that adds D language support to
VS2005-20013 and is written in D.
Its source code can be found on github:
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/visuald, pull requests are