On Sunday, 12 October 2014 at 16:58:38 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
On 10/12/2014 12:46 PM, TSalm wrote:

Does it exist a project to use D in web development with Apache; not for
CGI scripts, but rather like what PHP does ?

Not really sure exactly what you mean by "like what PHP does", but yes, Vibe.d is generally considered fantastic: http://vibed.org/

Someone should be able to help you get it set up with Apache over at Vibe's forums.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I hope this is the correct forum to post my question on. Sorry if not.

This digitalmars.D.announce forum is for announcements. This question would go in digitalmars.D.

Thanks you.
Sorry to post this on the wrong forum ... I thought digitalmars.D.Learn and digitalmars.d are for D questions only, not for "externals" tools. Sorry.