Container gets confusing with std.container.
I agree with you, but 'Container' is widely used in DI context,
* SimpleInjector (C#) uses Container
* LightInjector uses ServiceContainer
* Autofac uses ContainerBuilder
* LightCore uses ContainerBuilder
* Hiro uses MicroContainer
* LinFu uses ServiceContainer
* HaveBox uses Container
* Spring (Java) uses Container
* Hypodermic (C++) ContainerBuilder
* Poodins (D) uses Container
Furthermore std.container doesn't have a class named Container,
difficult to confuse class endovena.Container with module
sdt.container...anyway, I'll think about it.
Thank you very much for your feedback