On 2014-10-29 16:09, Christian Schneider wrote:

DStep was not very helpful when I tried it, it wanted to find all the
referenced includes, which of course can be quite complicated when
trying to get foundation and appkit headers processed.

How do you mean? That it can't find stdarg.h and other header files? I think that can be solved by passing "-include <umbrella_header.h>" when invoking DStep. The problem is that these header files are not meant to be processed individually, but rather as a whole, i.e a translation unit.

In the future I hope to make it possible to use pass a framework to DStep and it will create bindings for the whole framework.

--
/Jacob Carlborg
  • Re: D/Objective-C 64bit Christian Schneider via Digitalmars-d-announce