In the future I hope to make it possible to use pass a framework to DStep and it will create bindings for the whole framework.

That would be so cool!

Btw, fixed the example, thanks for giving me the right clues. Of course, it was just the manual memory management à la Objective-C that was missing! I am really lucky that I spent already days, maybe weeks debugging retain / release / autorelease on many projects, so for me this will be peanuts! I just had a little flashback. I love ARC and am looking forward for D to feature it as well, but for now, manual memory management is really not the thing that will put me off.

I have all the tools ready now! I can't believe how this all rocks ;)

  • Re: D/Objective-C 64bit Christian Schneider via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: D/Objective-C 64bi... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: D/Objective-C ... Christian Schneider via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: D/Objectiv... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: D/Obje... Christian Schneider via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: D... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Christian Schneider via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Christian Schneider via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Christian Schneider via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Christian Schneider via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Michel Fortin via Digitalmars-d-announce