On Wednesday, 8 October 2014 at 18:25:00 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote:
I'm benchmarking my Windows version of a concurrent GC with it. It does quite a lot of allocations, and this is causing some serious trouble because marking cannot compete with the rate of allocation, causing some tests to allocate a lot of memory, slowing down marking even more. I'm still looking for a solution...

Well ultimatively you got to throttle your mutators to a throughput that the GC can handle. That's actually a nice thing about the forking GC, the mutator has to pay for the COW page faults, so there is some built-in throttling.
How does your GC work?