On Sunday, 2 November 2014 at 01:52:27 UTC, Daniel Jost wrote:
From the homepage[1]: Chocolatey is a Machine Package Manager, somewhat like apt-get, but built with Windows in mind.

I have added dmd[2] and dub[3] as packages. This means you can do command line installation and have them ready to go in one step. I also made sure to allow users to change the version number so you can get non-current / beta versions as well.

If anyone would like to be added to the maintainers list (mostly to keep the version number up-to-date), email me and I can add you.

1. https://chocolatey.org/
2. https://chocolatey.org/packages/dmd
3. https://chocolatey.org/packages/dub

Very nice; I wasn't aware of chocolatey until now, but after
looking at that package list, I'll have to at least give it a try!