I have been working on a media library, it still has a long way to go, but I figured its about time I shared what I am doing.

https://github.com/luminousone/dmedia

If I could possibly convince a few people out their to give'er a once over.

I use XCB/XLIB/GLX directly, so I am not just simply wrapping SDL or SFML. And I am using XCB for event handling and opening windows.

Threading should work much more reliably, due to the use of XCB.

I am releasing the library under the BSD license,
  • dmedia library luminousone via Digitalmars-d-announce