On Saturday, 22 November 2014 at 06:49:04 UTC, uri wrote:
On Saturday, 22 February 2014 at 10:00:46 UTC, Namespace wrote:
On a side note, the author in the code is Stewart but it is still me :). It is my middle name, which the auto-header vim script grabs from the login.
Yes that I have also seen. Otherwise, I would have used your github name. :)
ed (stewart)

I just saw it up on the website, very cool, thanks :)
I have to thank. Another game looks great on the page and it's nice to see that Dgame is used.

The Dgame website has been down for a while now ... is it coming back?

Since I left D a while ago, I quit the domain. But the website itself is still on my webspace: http://rswhite.de/dgame4/