On 11/26/2014 03:42 AM, Anonymous wrote:

> - do you know that your website has serious design issue ?

Of course. :(

> - does "paper version" mean "no more free" pdf/ebook ?

My current thinking is that all of the ebook formats should be free but also purchasable.

A distributor like Smashwords would reach more readers. However, a person who is interested in D would find the book on my site anyway. (I wonder whether Smashwords would allow me to also provide the book for free on my site?)

For the print version, I am thinking about Amazon's CreateSpace mainly because unlike Lulu and many other self-publishing houses they accept more than 440 pages.

Ali