On Monday, 1 December 2014 at 11:27:21 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
On Monday, 1 December 2014 at 09:17:42 UTC, trgy wrote:
Hello,

is there a german D community?
I cannot find a forum/wiki or something else.

I hope you can help me. :)

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
trgy

D community isn't big enough to make local branches worthwhile in general. Considering most german D users I have met seemed to be pretty comfortable with speaking english interest may be surprisingly small, despite the fact there seems to be most commercial D users in Germany.

It might make sense for the few companies to stir up some
community. Promote D to students and get job candidates in
return. Build a website mostly consisting of a job board and
events calendar. Integrate Twitter, mailing list, etc to keep
low-traffic connections to people.