On Tuesday, 2 December 2014 at 21:56:31 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
[snip]

I hope so too! The CAPTCHA only triggers on a spam check fail, which should not occur for normal forum content.

I get the captcha every single time I post at home. I suspect it's because I'm on IPv6. Everything else about home and work is almost identical (same browser versions, same extensions, same ISP, same OS, almost the same hardware).

It frequently takes me a few attempts on these and I've been following the language for years (mostly because of simple mistake in my math or something like forgetting iota has an open right boundary).

Maybe make the ones on d.learn extremely simple.

---
What does the follow program print?

    void main()
    {
        import std.stdio : writeln;
        writeln("foo");
    }
---

No algorithms, no math. Just extremely basic stuff. Nobody, not even our weirdly efficient resident furniture spam bot is going to take the time to write a bot to answer a question like that.