On Wednesday, 3 December 2014 at 09:00:25 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
On Wednesday, 3 December 2014 at 07:46:42 UTC, Brad Anderson wrote:
I could add links to DPaste and the #d IRC channel.

Both good ideas.

Done. You can see this here:

http://forum.dlang.org/reply/qpfcqedcbkipjllnk...@forum.dlang.org

(just click "Send")

If it's that low than I'm not worried about it anymore. The captcha was just very familiar to me before you fixed the IP address problem.

It was caused by a bug, not some heuristic false positive... I'd have fixed it if I knew about it.

I mentioned it a few times in IRC but you were probably asleep. Should have used .note.