On Monday, 15 December 2014 at 05:51:56 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
Ironically not a single of few projects I have tried adding currently compiles with a dmd git master - will add more as issues get resolved.

Well, that nudged me to get some fixes done, at least :-)

I'd like to reiterate my thanks for what I think will be a really key bit of work in providing rigorous quality assurance for D. It's something that I've wanted to see for a long time:

... but didn't have the time or expertise to address, so I'm really grateful you have stepped up to deliver this.

I'd really encourage other people with dub-compliant projects to sign up; let's leverage these testing opportunities to ensure both that our projects don't suffer bitrot, and that we have a good advance warning of any unintended (or intended!) breaking changes in the compiler and/or libraries.

In the longer run, it'd be great if this could become an official part of the D testing framework accessible from dlang.org. It would also be really nice if we could have some sort of link between this system, and the project list on code.dlang.org: perhaps a traffic-light system where a project is marked green if it's compatible with current D release, amber if it works but triggers warnings, and red if it fails?

Whatever the future allows, thanks once again for being awesome :-)