On Friday, 26 December 2014 at 16:14:27 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
http://code.dlang.org/?sort=updated&category=library.gui

Shame on me! I've been using D for almost 2 years for my own projects and believe or not, although I have heard about DUB I didn't know about this site. (Until now when I needed something I looked on google... then going to the github project page etc).

After you posted the url above I went on the dlang.org and I found the link at "Third Party Packages", which currently doesn't appears when I'm in forum.dlang.org!

Maybe I'm not too much observer but I think this this have more emphasis on the main page.

Thanks,

Matheus.

PS: Sorry my english.