On Friday, 26 December 2014 at 12:33:04 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
Hello!

DlangUI project is alive and under active development.

https://github.com/buggins/dlangui

Recent changes:
- new controls: ScrollWidget, TreeView, ComboBox, ...
- new dialogs: FileOpenDialog, MessageBox
- a lot of bugfixes
- performance improvements in software renderer
- killer app: new example - Tetris game :)

Try Demos:
    # download sources
    git clone https://github.com/buggins/dlangui.git
    cd dlangui
    # example 1 - demo for most of widgets
    dub run dlangui:example1 --build=release
    # tetris - demo for game development
    dub run dlangui:tetris --build=release

DlangUI is cross-platform GUI library written in D.
Main features:
- cross platform: uses SDL for linux/macos, Win32 API or SDL for Windows - hardware acceleration: uses OpenGL for drawing when built with version USE_OPENGL - easy to extend: since it's native D library, you can add your own widgets and extend functionality
- Unicode and internationalization support
- easy to customize UI - look and feel can be changed using themes and styles
- API is a bit similar to Android - two phase layout, styles

Screenshots (a bit outdated): http://buggins.github.io/dlangui/screenshots.html

See project page for details.

I would like to get any feedback.
Will be glad to see advises, bug reports, feature requests.

Best regards,
     Vadim

Greetings, great work so far!
So I have trouble building the project, error code is here:
http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/8953d39ee3f5
I've been only using "dub" to build the project with only a skeleton package with dlangui listed as a dependency.
I've been using ldc and dmd with no avail. Can you please help me?