On Saturday, 27 December 2014 at 06:04:19 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
On Saturday, 27 December 2014 at 02:48:28 UTC, Jack wrote:
On Friday, 26 December 2014 at 12:33:04 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
Hello!

DlangUI project is alive and under active development.

https://github.com/buggins/dlangui

Greetings, great work so far!
So I have trouble building the project, error code is here:
http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/8953d39ee3f5
I've been only using "dub" to build the project with only a skeleton package with dlangui listed as a dependency. I've been using ldc and dmd with no avail. Can you please help me?

Could you please share your helloworld.d, dub.json and directory structure?

For me, running of embedded examples working:
    dub fetch --cache=local dlangui
    cd dlangui-0.1.15
    dub run dlangui:tetris
    dub run dlangui:helloworld

DUB 0.9.22 which is available for download is a bit outdated - doesn't allow to copy directories with copyFiles (use newer dub with my pull request merged to avoid manual copying of resource directory.

Sample standalone project which can be used as reference is dlanguiide:
Try
    git clone https://github.com/buggins/dlangide.git
    cd dlangide
    dub run

If it does work, something is wrong with your project.
If helloworld.d is replaced with usual D helloworld content, does it build and run?

Sorry it took so long, installing dub-git took so long with my net speed.
Runnung dub run dlangui:tetris got me this error code:
http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/0cf2b2476a85
I think the hello world mentioned in the error is the one inside the dlangui directory.
My project is only the one made by dub init <package-name>.
Thank you for taking the time to help me.