On 29/12/2014 10:13 a.m., Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
I just noticed they temporarily reduced the price of my book:

https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/d-cookbook

If you haven't gotten a copy yet, start off the new year right! :)

Among the stuff covered are how to use ranges, reflection, structs for
resource management, OS APIs, and even a little on starting to write a
kernel level program in D. Practical to fun, educational all around!

PS for those of you who have read it and haven't yet, write an amazon
review!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1783287217/ref=s9_simh_gw_p14_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1P864AG6WY9Y7H86MVFG&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1688200382&pf_rd_i=507846

Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me, thank you Adam. Happy birthday to me.
Yes it's my birthday, and yes I just bought it.