Hello,

Exciting times! DConf 2015 will take place May 27-29 2015 at Utah Valley University in Orem, UT.

The call for submissions is now open at http://dconf.org. Please mind the submission deadline: February 27, 2015.

We are hoping to build a strong program with the help of D established luminaries who spoke at previous editions of DConf, as well as up-and-coming contributors. So please send us your submissions soon. There's a good deal of progress and strength building in our community as of late, and you can make the conference reflect it.

Good luck!

Andrei
  • DConf 2015 Call for S... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce