On Wednesday, 7 January 2015 at 09:59:15 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 1/6/2015 11:42 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2015-01-07 05:06, Walter Bright wrote:
I've wanted to do this for a while. The Ddoc macro system should work on
any piece of text you'd like to add macro support to.

Hmm, I wonder how good name "textmac" is. When I read "mac" I was thinking of
Apple Mac, not "mac" short for "macro".

Eh, mac as short for macro is at least as old as the PDP-11 :-)

I guess those where the times when unmount has been abbreviated to umount. Typing must have been really hard.