On Tuesday, 13 January 2015 at 14:08:58 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
I've started writing a weekly D newsletter. Here's the first issue, any feedback welcome!

http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/jan-12.html

In the future, I intend to have it written by Saturday for a weekend release, so if you want something to appear this week, please try to get it to by before then.

Fantastic inititive Adam, thanks for donating your time for this.

An issue I have tho:

// classes are reference types, so they must be
// initialized. "MyClass c;", unlike in C++, would
// leave c as null, causing a segfault when you try
// to use it.

That is not really true, is it? In C++ "MyClass c;" is actually THE way to instantiate objects. I know you meant MyClass* but as it is now it is just plain incorrect.