On 22/01/2015 3:07 a.m., Mike Parker wrote:
I've been wanting to play around with the Chromium Emdedded Framework
for a while. So I've created a D binding for it. I want to stress that I
can offer no support for this right now beyond fixing bugs, i.e. I can't
help anyone with how to use the CEF C API as I don't know it myself.
I've put up a blog post at [1] for a few helpful links and more
warnings. Beyond that, if you want to use it right now, you're on your
own. Here be monsters!

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/pYlP3dE.png?1

[1]
http://dblog.aldacron.net/derelictcef-binding-to-chromium-embedded-framework/

Awesome!
I was looking into this a while back.
I am certainly glad this is being explored.