On Monday, 19 January 2015 at 22:06:12 UTC, Leandro Lucarella wrote:
Adam D. Ruppe, el 19 de January a las 17:05 me escribiste:
http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/jan-18.html

http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/2sy7lg/this_week_in_d_january_18_2015/

For those of you who saw the draft earlier, hit refresh to ensure
you aren't seeing a cached version.

RSS feed:
http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/twid.rss

Nice, but this seems to be somehow broken. At least I use Newsblur and it has an option to show a diff for changed entries. What I see now is the first issue as the new entry, and the issue #2 as a changed issue #1
(the diff says basically almost changed, of course).

Maybe there is an RSS feed ID or something you need to generate, or maybe is just the order in which they appear in the feed? Because I'm
also seeing issue #1 as newer than issue #2.

To fix the feed, you can simply work through the errors feedvalidator shows you:

http://feedvalidator.org/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Farsdnet.net%2Fthis-week-in-d%2Ftwid.rss