On 1/25/15 1:22 AM, Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
On Thu, 2015-01-22 at 22:12 +0000, Kingsley via Digitalmars-d-announce
wrote:
We now have a venue for the London D meetup. Skills Matter have
kindly offered us their support.

The first meetup will be Tuesday 3rd February - see details here:
http://www.meetup.com/London-D-Programmers/

Please come along if you can :)

Excellently done sir. You have succeeding in creating a London meetup
where I have singularly failed. I shall make all endeavours to be there.
A day of Go followed by an early evening of D.

There is a pub a few doors down from Skills Matter that serves good food
for a late supper. (I'll check with Oana what their "last food order"
time is.)

Awesome. Would be great if a volunteer could do a short write-up afterwards. -- Andrei