On Saturday, 24 January 2015 at 20:35:23 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
On 5/27/14, evilrat via Digitalmars-d-announce
<digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:
On Sunday, 3 November 2013 at 05:27:24 UTC, evilrat wrote:
https://github.com/evilrat666/directx-d

this is it. i think i can't continue on this one anymore, nor do
i have time, nor passion.

Hey, sorry you didn't find an audience for this, thanks for your work
nevertheless! But do you by any chance know how up to date your
bindings are compared to these other ones:
https://github.com/auroragraphics/directx

If you don't know I'll try to diff my way and find out.

it is very sparse comparing to what i've done, but DirectX itself is stable so there shouldn't be any problems. though my version is targeted for same usage as if in C++, and contains most of helper functions, so one could easily rewrite C++ arrows as dots and thats all - everything should work(most times at least). This is very useful and convenient since there are very few learning resources about D and especially DirectX with D(if any).

maybe i'll update it to DirectX 12 as soon it is released. but still i would merge peoples PR's if there be any commits.
  • Re: DirectX bindings Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DirectX bindings evilrat via Digitalmars-d-announce