On Tuesday, 3 February 2015 at 14:34:13 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Tuesday, 3 February 2015 at 09:23:43 UTC, Ulrich K├╝ttler wrote:
$ dmd window.d simpledisplay.d color.d
simpledisplay.d(550): Error: module color is in file

Huh, that should work, did you remember to download color.d to the same directory too?

Yes, I did. Now, I am confused about this, since it did not work yesterday (I still have the terminal output) but it does now. Here is what I did:

$ cd arsd
$ git pull
$ dmd window.d simpledisplay.d color.d
simpledisplay.d(550): Error: module color is in file

$ mkdir arsd
$ cp color.d arsd/
$ dmd window.d simpledisplay.d arsd/color.d # works
$ rm -rf arsd
$ dmd window.d simpledisplay.d color.d # works as well

This is an error on my part, most definitely.

However, rdmd still refuses to work

$ rdmd window.d
simpledisplay.d(550): Error: module color is in file 'arsd/color.d' which cannot be read