On Wed, 04 Feb 2015 14:14:24 +0000, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:

> On Wednesday, 4 February 2015 at 13:50:54 UTC, wobbles wrote:
>> p.s. Hope the search for your dog went well.
>
> Yes, we found her after she was outside for a week. Lost about 13% of
> her body weight and had dehydration and hypothermia, but the vet was
> able to treat it and it looks like she'll make a full recovery over the
> next month as she puts the weight back on.

it's great that she's at home now.

      • Re: This Week... Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: This Week... eles via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: This ... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: T... Dominikus Dittes Scherkl via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... weaselcat via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Dominikus Dittes Scherkl via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Foo via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: This Week... wobbles via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: This Week... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: This Week in D: Is... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: This Week in D: Is... bearophile via Digitalmars-d-announce