On Tuesday, 10 February 2015 at 20:02:32 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Hi everyone,

The call for proposals for DConf 2015 has had scarce response until now. Please consider submitting before the deadline on February 28.

There's a lot of interesting recent work on D that provides a rich basis for dissemination. Please consider submitting stuff you consider interesting. Even if you didn't create a specific artifact, if you are an expert in it you should consider presenting it with credit. (This is common at such events and has occurred in the past at DConf with great success - see e.g. Vladimir's excellent overview of Web tooling for D.)

Just like in the past editions, DConf depends on you - literally. DConf can only take place if it has enough valuable content. Please consider sharing your work.

Thanks,

Andrei

I didn't see it mentioned anywhere, so I presume there isn't any financial assistance for travel costs for speakers this year. Is that correct?