On Wed, 18 Feb 2015 22:31:00 +0000, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:

> On Wednesday, 18 February 2015 at 21:22:56 UTC, MattCoder wrote:
>>> http://ketmar.no-ip.org/milf_for_the_masses.zip
>>
>> I'd like to see the source but on the other hand I'm so afraid to
>> download this zip.
>
> Yep, I got aliced on the first line...

yet you're still alive, so at least it's not fatal. i've cleaned the code
a little since publication, but i don't want to remove Alice traces again
and again, so let's consider code cleanup as an exercise for the reader.
i know that everybody loves textbooks where the most interesting part is
left as an exercise.