On Mon, 2015-03-02 at 19:10 +0000, CraigDillabaugh via Digitalmars-d-announce
wrote:

[…]
> Tying to keep things positive, at least I don't have to spend a good
> chunk of my summer working with that horrible Melange site, and the
> rest of you won't have to put up with my GSoC pestering ...

Google's Melange site is a disgrace, it is truly horrible. I suspect
it is something written by someone who is a failure as a Web
applications developer.

Having you hectoring us makes things happen, do not stop doing this
please.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200   voip: sip:russel.win...@ekiga.net