On Wednesday, 4 March 2015 at 00:49:04 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
Glad to announce the third 2.067.0 beta, this time with installers and documentation.

I just tried the beta with one of our applications, which receives and decodes tens of thousands of XML documents and makes heavy use of the garbage collector. Compared to D 2.066.1, there is a speed-up from 34.5 seconds to 26.5 seconds. Nice!

The few required changes are related to missing imports and to the warning: use std.algorithm.sort instead of .sort property.