I'm starting a live stream[1] for making a book.
The book is The way to program - Lets think like a D(eveloper)

For now I will only commit to Mondays 12pm UTC+0.
I may stream at random times beyond that. Check my Twitter as to when that might be[2].

The book I am making is available at[0]. For published versions of it[3].
Published version will not be free, but the raw resources used to create it are under a creative commons license.

The book's purpose is to not teach D. Instead it focuses on teaching programming concepts and ideas using D as a base. Assuming the book creation is a success I have a few other books in the pipeline. The second book will be covering sockets and threading via IRC/XMPP. Third would be Web development. Fourth UI's.

There has already been a few streams, so content has already got a good start. If there is interest, I may stream some of Devisualization project development.

Usually the stream will last 2-3 hours depending upon how many watch and interact.

A couple days ago livecoding.tv came out of closed beta. Feel free to join!
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with livecoding.tv. Although the devs are great.

[0] https://github.com/rikkimax/twp-d
[1] http://livecoding.tv/alphaglosined
[2] https://twitter.com/alphaglosined
[3] https://leanpub.com/twp-d