Up to your imagination!

Personally I will probably use them to integrate 3rd party tools or create small helpers in my day to day work that are currently small bash/bat scripts. Using D for scripting this way would be very nice imho.

Of course the editor itself can (and does) make use of such widgets to show misc. info about you project state.

/Jonas

Could you put the code on github or somewhere so I can have play with it? I don't care what state the code is in or if stuff fully works or not - just want to have a go. I'm writing an intellij plugin for D https://github.com/kingsleyh/DLanguage and curious to see other approaches to editing D code.

--K