On Monday, 16 March 2015 at 09:52:55 UTC, extrawurst wrote:
On Sunday, 15 March 2015 at 22:33:34 UTC, Jonas Drewsen wrote:
On Sunday, 15 March 2015 at 22:07:04 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 3/15/2015 2:39 PM, Jonas Drewsen wrote:
Here you go...

Website:   http://deadcode.steamwinter.com
Changelog: http://deadcode.steamwinter.com/downloads/Changelog.txt
Trello:    https://trello.com/b/ufLqwxVW

Thank you!

BTW, you need to prominently place a couple paragraphs describing:

what Deadcode is

why someone should be interested in Deadcode

I know... and you are right.

On the todo... just soo much more fun to code D than HTML.

Then use vibe.d and code it in D :D

As a matter of fact I am using vibe.d for the website. Unfortunately I found out that the iteration time is quite bad which is important for web development. It would especially be nice if vibe.d could detect if there is no D logic in the diet file and if not parse+render it directly at runtime instead (may in dev mode only). That way you would not have to wait for compile+link everytime you insert a paragraph you want to preview.

/Jonas