On Monday, 16 March 2015 at 10:07:16 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
On Sunday, 15 March 2015 at 22:07:04 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
BTW, you need to prominently place a couple paragraphs describing:

what Deadcode is

why someone should be interested in Deadcode

GitHub README.md is a natural place for such information.

How far you estimate it from being buildable/usable on Linux?

It was buildable on Linux a month ago on my server. Usable I cannot say because I have never tried it on a linux box with a monitor. It really hurts me to say since I've been a die hard linux user for many years, but my work the recent years has been solely mac/win which led me in this direction. That will change at some point though.

Meanwhile I'm happy to assist anyone willing to give a shot on building it on linux. It is currently based on SDL so with bit of luck it is not that hard.

/Jonas