On Monday, 16 March 2015 at 15:37:00 UTC, ketmar wrote:
On Mon, 16 Mar 2015 15:14:02 +0000, Jonas Drewsen wrote:

Meanwhile I'm happy to assist anyone willing to give a shot on building it on linux. It is currently based on SDL so with bit of luck it is not
that hard.

i tried to build it, but no luck: it can't build libdparse. ah, the joy
of dub...

is there any way to build some testing app that doesn't require
libdparse? i'm not in a mood of fixing anything right now...

It is only extensions that using libdparse.

You should be able to remove extensions/language/d folder and the extensions/highlight/d.d file and make it work I believe.