On Monday, 16 March 2015 at 23:07:52 UTC, Xavier Bigand wrote:
Le 15/03/2015 22:18, romain a écrit :
On Sunday, 15 March 2015 at 01:15:51 UTC, Xavier Bigand wrote:
The "DML engine" is almost finished. This night we worked on the file reloading. This will allow direct update of GUI when modifying lua files without loosing states. For example if you only modify the color property of a Rectangle item it will be the only thing that will be
updated (and binded properties will be update).

Once the "DML engine" polished, we'll progress on the render part and
the event system.

We hope finding more time to work on it this year.

https://github.com/D-Quick/DQuick

Hi. great news. I think D must have some unifying projects to
break through, with tools easing programming.
That's probably not the right place to ask, but how to get
involved in the project? The todo list is quite old now. how to
take part to the project?

Thank you

Sadly I don't think we are ready to manage external contributions, because some basics are still missing. But seeing people interest already help us a lot with our motivations.

IMO we need to finish correctly the core of the library and making it well organized to have a chance receiving working contributions.

Once again thanks to helping us to stay motivated.

Ok, hope it will go fine and quick ^^