On Sunday, 8 March 2015 at 18:20:07 UTC, Robert M. Münch wrote:
Ok, great. I just tried it on Windows and get this here:

I've pushed support for DMD bootstrapping, so if you need to build master now, build latest Digger from source. I'll make a binary release after 2.067 is out.
  • Digger 1.1 Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Digger 1.1 Robert M. Münch via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Digger 1.1 Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Digger 1.1 Robert M. Münch via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Digger ... Daniel Murphy via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Digger ... Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: Di... Robert M. Münch via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re... Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Robert M. Münch via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Robert M. Münch via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: Di... Robert M. Münch via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re... Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Digger 1.1 Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d-announce