Awesome! I'll try this out immediately :)

Any update on how the CV8 support is going in LLVM? It's the only
outstanding detail in the MSCV toolchain right?

On 21 March 2015 at 07:41, Kai Nacke via Digitalmars-d-announce
<digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> LDC 0.15.2 beta1, the LLVM-based D compiler, is available for download!
> This release is based on the 2.066.1 frontend and standard library and
> supports LLVM 3.1-3.6 (OS X: no support for 3.3).
>
> Don't miss to check if your preferred system is supported by this release.
> There is even an alpha-quality Win64 version available!
>
> As usual, you can find links to the changelog and the binary packages over
> at digitalmars.D.ldc:
> http://forum.dlang.org/post/liqxeuzwyqzgfgcit...@forum.dlang.org
>
> Regards,
> Kai
  • LDC 0.15.2 beta1 is out! Kai Nacke via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: LDC 0.15.2 beta1 is out! Manu via Digitalmars-d-announce