On Saturday, March 28, 2015 14:19:46 Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
wrote:
> Thank you. I need to learn std.algorithm better.

Don't we all. Part of the problem with std.algorithm is its power. It's
frequently the case that you think that something isn't there when it's
either there under a different name, or you just have to look at one of its
functions from a different angle to use it for what you're trying to do. It
wouldn't surprise me at all if folks who know it quite well get surprised by
what it can do at least from time to time.

- Jonathan M Davis