On Sunday, 29 March 2015 at 22:07:40 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
should we add a link to the wiki and ask author if we could mirror there ?

This section on wiki looks like it could with a bit of fleshing out!

I just seen what you did in the wiki, that's great! I don't have much time to invest tonight but I'll definitely do my part of the job in a day or two.

Thank you for noticing. It's not very inspired, but I don't have much energy at the moment, and it is the best I can do with what I have. Better an acceptable start than trying to be perfect.

The Ruby / Java / Eiffel / C# / and Basic sections also need starting.

While not forgetting that Java, Eiffel, C#, Basic have options to compile straight to native code, just like D, so the focus should be on other features and not on native vs VM.